Saturday, December 24, 2005

Not so secret anymore!!











Recently I had a photo shoot with some of my very favorite people in the whole wide world...yes I love you guys! I had to keep it a secret since it was a Christmas Present to someone special, but now since it is Christmas Day, I can share these with all of you! Aguilar Family, I LOOOVE You guys so much. You Bless mine and Caleb's lives! Be Blessed this Christmas, and everyday for that matter. Someday when we have two....maybe three kids down the road, I pray that they are half as cool, as sweet, as cute, and as talented as you three are, Lukie, princess, and my lil' wall-eyed-muck sucker!!! Pastor and Adele, I hope you are happy with your photos, your kids were a joy, and entertainging as well to take pictures of! Anytime!!! We love you guys, and a very Merry Christmas!
~Blessings
Caleb & Sarah xoxo
Photographs created by the artistic eye of Sarah!








No comments: