Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Photo Class Last Project


Well my Saturday Art Class is over.  So no more 6 am waking up on Saturdays, at least not that I know of for now!  I learned a bit, met some great new friends and I so-o enjoyed getting to be in downtown Seattle during some amazing fall weather.  There is just something about being in Seattle, it draws out creativity, and brings back memories.  I must say I am dissapointed in the class though.  Only one hour on the last class was spent on lighting, a lot of important stuff was not covered that I was led to believe we would cover.  So I may or may not reccomend necessary going to the AI, but it was a fun adventure!  My Ending project, I only had like three hours to do.  I shot a photo of myself then edited in with what I have learned in Photoshop!  Enjoy!
Photographs created by the artistic eye of Sarah!

No comments: